Post by gravitron23 on Feb 1, 2023 6:02:14 GMT
Traditional master crafted custom made katana from Katana Sword Art. A T13 Maru Damascus Steel Katana custom made. Was the showcase piece at an event at Universal Studios the company was holding. Unique Mother-of-pearl inlay on Saya. A-6 Tsuka-ito and O-3 handle skin. Q-9 Saya. H-10 habaki. R-1 Sageo. Tsuba type no longer available through their site. Purple silk sword bag no longer available through the site. Special showcase model one of a kind.
Pictures linked through imgur imgur.com/a/gTgVfAf
Prices negotiable sword is unused display only. 800$ or best offer. Will use paypal for transaction. Shipping included in asking price.
Best point of contact Submariners123@yahoo.com
Please feel free to message with any questions.
*Serious offers will be considered in the order they are received.
Member is Online
Post by tera on Feb 1, 2023 17:39:27 GMT
Welcome! As this is your first post there are some recommendations we have to increase the likelihood of a successful sale. None of this is required, but we have seen a trend of what works, what doesn't, and are happy to share:
1) Posting a photo with a piece of paper with your username and date in the same shot as the item can act as proof of ownership, building buyer confidence.
2) Keep communication in recorded form (email works, but most prefer to use PMs within these forums) and communicate often!
3) Offer custom photos of any defects or from any angles requested by a potential buyer. This ensures they know what to expect for their money.
4) Use a payment processing method that offers both buyer AND seller protection, such as Paypal Goods & Services.
5) Discuss with the buyer if it is to be shipped insured. If so, who carries the cost (split it?) and if not who is expected to be the loser (should seller issue a refund for damaged/not received product?).
6) Any discussion of price negotiation (haggling) should be done via PM. If anyone tells you to change your price openly in this thread, please report their post so a Moderator can step in on your behalf.
In short, the more communication and documentation the better. You may also check our "member feedback" sub-forum in the Classifieds to vet potential buyers.
Once again, welcome, and best of luck with your sale!